major seo tactics Index du Forum

major seo tactics
With Google's mobile-first index, mobile web pages are more important than ever. People view web pages on smartphones and it is important that your link can be seen on these devices.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Benefits SEO insert at the bottom of page

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    major seo tactics Index du Forum -> major seo tactics -> major seo tactics
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
vejezulu

MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Mai - 06:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: Benefits SEO insert at the bottom of page Répondre en citant

HI,

I have at the bottom of my homepage a nofollow link that leads to the contact page and another to the discaimer page. 
I'm considering whether to insert them in all the pages, according to you I could have benefits seo? 
is the nofollow correct? 

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://www.webmasterworld.com/google/4898698.htm
Cryptocurrency Video

Thank you. 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Mai - 06:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    major seo tactics Index du Forum -> major seo tactics -> major seo tactics Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation