major seo tactics Index du Forum

major seo tactics
With Google's mobile-first index, mobile web pages are more important than ever. People view web pages on smartphones and it is important that your link can be seen on these devices.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

The client wants to close the current e-commerce website

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    major seo tactics Index du Forum -> major seo tactics -> major seo tactics
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
vejezulu

MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Mai - 06:13 (2018)    Sujet du message: The client wants to close the current e-commerce website Répondre en citant

Hi,

The client wants to close the current e-commerce website and open a new one on a completely different engine without losing income. I have no idea how to approach this topic.
Old site has over 100 000 pages, and in terms of SEO is quite great - we hit almost every important keyword in our niche but thanks to heavy modifications of source code site become unmaintainable. Content on new shop will be almost 1:1 with old page but:
- domain will be different (I can't explain to the client that this will damage our core brand). Beacuse of that I'm forcing idea of going with brandname.com/shop domain instead of newshop.com beacuse our main brand is well known to our customers, not as much as old shop but still better than new shop brand.
- engine and design will be different
- we will lost almost 30 000 backlinks.
- budget: only IT. No content and seo tools budget.
- BONUS: client hired before me some "SEO magician" - now SEO audit score with tools like ahrefs etc. is around 6 - 12% for 100 000 pages on new shop. Great.
Does anyone have idea how to approach such task with minimal losses?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://bit.ly/2IPFJvu
Blockchain Advertising

Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Mai - 06:13 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    major seo tactics Index du Forum -> major seo tactics -> major seo tactics Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation